Friday, July 29, 2011

fall 2011 wardrobe wish list

I'm obsessed with sites like pinterest and polyvore. Here are some items that have shown up over and over again and I might die if I don't own them come fall.

- tailored black blazer. A favorite of my fashion queen Rachel Bilson, it adds a casual class and elegance to any outfit. I especially like it when paired with skinny jeans, embellished tank and black flats.

- wedges. It's hard to pull off heels in daily college life, but wedges are casual enough that they're acceptable for almost any occasion. The height and style of heels without the glamour. Also, much more stable!

- feather earrings. Okay, maybe I didn't need the feather to fly. But that doesn't mean I don't want it.

- nude pumps. Thank you, Duchess Kate, for single handedly bringing back the nude heel. They're so classy and elegant, I can't even stand it. Not to mention versatile!

- colored skinny jeans. I remember as well as anyone the rise and fall of the electric colored skinny jeans, how quickly the hot pink came and how quickly the electric blue fell. But this season is all about coral, canary yellow, navy blue. It's a very naval color palate and I'm in love with it.

- pink/orange/coral make up kit. Think Sarah Walker in Chuck. She's gorgeous with her flawless fair skin, light blonde hair and eyeshadow and lip gloss in all the colors of frozen yogurt. It's not especially flattering on a brunette, but I'm not a brunette anymore!

- Betsey Johnson perfume. My bottle didn't survive the trip out east. What's a wolf without a pack? What's a girl without her signature scent?
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.3

No comments:

Post a Comment